Can you believe MyMDNA celebrated its 6 month anniversary of being online last week? In the past we’ve done some great giveaways. On the site, we’ve given away posters and tickets to see Madonna’s Q and A at Macy’s. We’ve also had some fun trivia sessions of twitter which saw lots of MDNA promo items being sent to fans.
Today we want to start a new contest! If you’ve noticed the top of the page, the banner has changed a few times in the past few weeks, now we want to change up our logo. Since so much of myMDNA is driven by the fans – your support, your emails with news, the photos you share with us, the interaction on social networks – we thought it would be a fun idea to let you guys try your hand at the latest myMDNA logo design.
Please submit a PSD of at least 1000 px x 1000 px to with your original logo design. No limitations on the logo, all we ask is that myMDNA be included. We will use this logo in our top banner as well as on our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc.)
How to Enter
- Initial entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format or PSD of at least 1000 px x 1000 px, and also as a JPG. See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
- The email must include the name, age, postal address, and email address of the Entrant.
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below. Entries which fail to do so will be rejected.
- The deadline for Entries is midnight (one minute after 2359) on July 31st, 2012, Eastern Daylight Time.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for myMDNA.com. The logo will be used online, in print, via various media outlets, etc. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
While the logo needs to look good at relatively small sizes, it will not need to be shrunk for use as a Favicon.
Because of the requirement to register the logo as a Service Mark, Entrants should take care to ensure that their Entries are not in any way similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images. A logo that cannot be registered as a Service Mark, no matter how well crafted, cannot win the Contest.
The logo must contain the words myMDNA.
The logo must not contain any other text besides that required above.
Due to the requirements for high quality printing and re-sizing Entries must submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS). We advise against the use of halftones and gradients unless created inside a vector graphics program. Color in this version must be CMYK, no spot colors. Transparent backgrounds also work well as they can be superimposed into banners and on videos
The limit on attachment sizes for our email is 8Mb. If your submission exceeds this size, even after compression, please send the images individually and note clearly in your emails that you are doing so.
Once you submit your design it becomes property of myMDNA.com
The winning designer will receive:
- A copy of Truth or Dare on Blu-Ray disc (Region 1)
- 1 Give Me All Your Luvin‘ 2 track US Promo Disc
- 2 MDNA Promo Postcards
- 2 Truth or Dare by Madonna Israeli pr0mo cards
- 1 MDNA Promo Sticket
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be selected by the web masters of myMDNA. Their decision will be final.
- myMDNA reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- myMDNA reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Accepting the prize constitutes permission for myMDNA to make public and otherwise use winner’s name, and country of residence for publicity purposes. Further personal data may be requested but is not required.